The Arden Hotel in Solihull has a long and proud history of hosting the most memorable and fun Christmas parties and events. Should you be organising a quiet celebration for two, a family festive outing or the annual office party, we have the perfect lunch or dinner for you.
Make the most of your night's entertainment and stay in one of our luxurious rooms. Revive the next morning with a hearty full English breakfast, followed by some relaxation therapy in our leisure complex. Room only prices from £20 per person.
Our legendary Christmas party nights are packed with sophistication, glamour, fabulous festive fun, delectable Christmas cuisine, exquiste wines and superb entertainment.
- £29 pp Friday and Saturday nights, includes 3 course meal, hats and crackers, pianist and resident DJ.
- £25 pp Thursday and Sunday nights, includes 3 course meal, hats and crackers, pianist and resident DJ.
- Lunch; 2 courses £15, 3 courses £20.
- From 28th November to Sunday 23rd December.
- Private party nights can be arranged.
Christmas party menu (lunch and dinner)
- Leek & potato soup with a nutmeg cream
- Chicken liver pate with a spiced blackberry compote & walnut bread
- Potted salmon & crayfish, lemon oil & savoury toast
- Traditional roast turkey with pigs in blankets and homemade sage & onion stuffing
- Goats cheese & roast pepper tian with a cranberry & raspberry jus (v)
- Seared salmon fillet, lime & coconut rice & watercress cream
- (All served with carrots, roasted parsnips, buttered Brussels sprouts, roast potatoes – and lashings of gravy)
- Braised blade of beef on a parsnip mash, roast shallot & root vegetable jus
- Traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
- White chocolate & pistachio cheesecake, with a redcurrant coulis
- Fresh fruit salad & ginger crème fraiche