The Arden Hotel in Solihull has a long and proud history of hosting the most memorable and fun Christmas parties and events. Should you be organising a quiet celebration for two, a family festive outing or the annual office party, we have the perfect lunch or dinner for you.
Make the most of your night's entertainment and stay in one of our luxurious rooms. Revive the next morning with a hearty full English breakfast, followed by some relaxation therapy in our leisure complex. Room only prices from £20 per person.
Our legendary Christmas party nights are packed with sophistication, glamour, fabulous festive fun, delectable Christmas cuisine, exquiste wines and superb entertainment.
- Prices start at £25 per person, includes 3 course meal, hats and crackers, pianist and resident DJ.
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 28th November to 23rd December.
- Private party nights can be arranged.
Festive lunches & dinners
For a more intimate and relaxed celebration, we offer festive meal only packages. Have a get together with friends, colleagues or the whole family and dine in our Burgundy Restaurant or Conservatory, choosing either a 2 or 3 course meal. Our usual traditional Sunday lunch is also available through out the festive period, but book early to avoid disappointment!
- 2 courses £15, 3 courses £20. Hats and crackers.
- Lunch Monday to Saturday. Dinner Sunday to Thursday.
- From 28th November to 23rd December.
Christmas Day lunch
Christmas is stressful enough without having to cook and wash up. We'll take the hassle out of Christmas lunch leaving you to spend quality time with your family in the luxurious surroundings of the Burgundy Bar & Restaurant.
- £75 per person, £37.50 children under 12.
- A traditional 5 course meal, hats and crackers, accompanied by our pianist.
- Arrival from midday, lunch served at 1pm bar closes 5pm.
Boxing Day lunch
Due to the success of last year's inaugural Boxing Day lunch, we are pleased to annouce that we will be opening again this year. As last year we will be offering a delicious and varied hot and cold buffet. Why not treat your friends and family and join us for a traditional lunch in the Burgundy Restaurant?
- £40 per person, £20 children under 12.
- An extensive hot and cold buffet, with hats and crackers.
- Arrival from midday, last sitting 3pm, bar closes 5pm.
Please contact our events team for further details and menus or click here to view our Christmas and New Year brochure.