The Arden Hotel in Solihull has a long and proud history of hosting the most memorable and fun Christmas parties and events. Should you be organising a quiet celebration for two, a family festive outing or the annual office party, we have the perfect lunch or dinner for you.
Please note, Christmas 2014 information is not yet finalised and the following is only provided to give you a flavour of what we will be offering.
Make the most of your night's entertainment and stay in one of our luxurious rooms. Revive the next morning with a hearty full English breakfast, followed by some relaxation therapy in our leisure complex. Room only prices from £20 per person.
Our legendary Christmas party nights are packed with sophistication, glamour, fabulous festive fun, delectable Christmas cuisine, exquiste wines and superb entertainment.
- £27 per person, includes 3 course meal, hats and crackers, pianist and resident DJ.
- Friday and Saturday nights from 29th November to 21st December.
- Private party nights can be arranged.
Festive lunches & dinners
For a more intimate and relaxed celebration, we offer festive meal only packages. Have a get together with friends, colleagues or the whole family and dine in our Burgundy Restaurant or Conservatory, choosing either a 2 or 3 course meal. Our usual traditional Sunday lunch is also available through out the festive period, but book early to avoid disappointment!
- 2 courses £15, 3 courses £20. Hats and crackers.
- Lunch 7 days a week. Dinner Sunday to Thursday.
- From 25th November to 24th December.
Christmas Day lunch
Christmas is stressful enough without having to cook and wash up. We'll take the hassle out of Christmas lunch leaving you to spend quality time with your family in the luxurious surroundings of the Burgundy Bar & Restaurant.
- £75 per person, £37.50 children under 12.
- A traditional 5 course meal, hats and crackers, accompanied by our pianist.
- Arrival from midday, lunch served at 1pm bar closes 5pm.
Boxing Day lunch
Due to the overwhelming demand for our Christmas Day lunch, we are pleased to annouce that we will be opening on Boxing Day for the first time in our 45 year history. Why not treat your friends and family and join us for a traditional lunch in the Burgundy Restaurant?
- £25 per person, £12.50 children under 12.
- A traditional 3 course meal, with hats and crackers.
- Arrival from midday, last orders 3pm, bar closes 5pm.
Please contact our events team for further details or click here to view last year's Christmas and New Year brochure.